Account Strategy (Consumer PR)
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital PR agency that’s doing things differently.
Senior Director, Account Strategy (Consumer PR)
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Every day, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (five years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for a Senior Director in San Francisco with a passion for big, bold creative consumer PR campaigns and fluency in integrated work. This person is dedicated to delivering great client service, thinking creatively in collaboration with our internal teams and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company (and killer brands), and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you’re the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
- Leading strategic consumer PR accounts across lifestyle, technology and greater good
- Driving PR strategy and collaborating with internal teams to dream up big, unexpected ideas
- Overseeing and working hand-in-hand with a team to deliver on client objectives
- Supporting deck development for planning and campaign projects and client presentations
- Building strong relationships with clients, partners and media
- Managing team feedback and junior staff
- Leading new business efforts at every step of the process
- Supporting growth and management of our San Francisco office
- 8-12 years experience in PR, communications, storytelling and/or client services
- Experience doing PR for larger consumer brands
- Earned media ace with understanding of digital and social work (California media expertise is a plus!)
- New business pro comfortable developing decks, strategy and pitching business
- Is a detail dominator, helping make sure all client needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Strong ability to manage time and deadlines across multiple accounts
- Advanced written, deck making and presentation skills
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Projects confidence to the clients and is easily able to build connections
- Is comfortable being a leader and mentor in a growing agency
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.