Praytell is a modern communications agency…and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (five years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our San Francisco office to develop social and digital content from concept to delivery. This candidate would be joining a multi-disciplinary team that works in a variety of mediums making editorial videos, animations, brand identities, presentations and much more. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following: your portfolio, your resume, and why you’re the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
- Designing within a range of digital and print mediums and seeing them through from concept to completion
- Brainstorming creative solutions with design team, account and strategy teams, project managers, etc.
- Concepting and presenting ideas internally with team leaders and externally with clients
- Interpreting creative briefs and client needs to develop and edit creative deliverables
- Working with the copy team to ideate and develop content for social media accounts
- Expected to complete work on time and under tight deadlines (sometimes)
- Working as part of an integrated team with other designers, project managers, video editors, copywriters, animators, and account team members
- Working closely with other creatives across our offices in LA, Chicago, and NYC.
- 3-5 years of professional graphic design experience (social, digital or PR agency is a plus)
- Completed a degree in communication design or a similar field of study
- Demonstrate strong understanding of design principles and execute tasks efficiently
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Are aware of social tactics and trends in visual content
- Have sound knowledge in Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Are hungry to learn and widen skill set
- Take pride in your attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Display professional attitude regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and can stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Possess energy for greater good work
- Are curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.