PR Senior Account Strategist
Praytell is a creative communications agency headquartered in Brooklyn, New York with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago, and now London. Blending full-service earned, owned, and paid into one holistic offering, Praytell supports a range of lifestyle, technology, and global brands and spreads greater good through its Passion Project, offering pro-bono work to nonprofits.
PR Senior Account Strategist
Named North America’s PRWeek’s 2017 Small Agency of the Year and Best Place to Work four years running (2013-2017), Praytell believes the golden age of PR is now. We’re excited to bring our unique philosophy and distinctive agency culture across the pond, and we’re on the hunt for talented, passionate people to join our growing team!
We’re currently looking for a London-based PR superstar to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, someone who’s excited about the future of communications, and a seasoned PR pro – fluent at developing and executing strategic PR campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing team, to work for leaders who care and to make your mark in an industry long overdue for a shake up – Praytell might just be the right agency home for you!
To tell us why you’re the right person for this role, and why you’d be excited to join us on this incredible journey, get in touch with Praytell’s UK Lead Hannah Gandevia (email@example.com).
- Accountable for public relations asks including media list development, coverage tracking reports, meeting recaps and other daily deliverables
- Assisting team with media outreach, including pitch development, media research and pitching
- Supporting all aspects of PR campaign development and execution
- Work closely with junior staff as a mentor and leader
- Function as the point person for daily tasks and client communications as well as weekly calls
- Plugged into industry updates and synthesizing key takeaways for the team and clients
- Supporting the growth of the London office through networking and pitching new business
- 2-3 years experience in PR, communications, social media, storytelling and/or client services
- Entrepreneurial spirit and is excited about the prospect of helping build our new London based presence (think startup feel with the stability and support of an established, award-winning agency)
- Proactive approach
- Able to take complex ideas and synthesize and reframe them for clients and other team members
- Creative problem solver who can execute flawlessly under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Crazy organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Ready to learn and eager to try
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Projects confidence to the clients and is easily able to build connections
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.