PR Account Strategist
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital PR agency that’s doing things differently.
PR Account Strategist
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (five years running) and three-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for Account Strategists in our San Francisco office with a passion for client work, creative ideas and a collaborative culture. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company (and great brands), and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you’re the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points) and let us know which office you’re interested in.
- Part of public relations account teams supporting with tasks like media research, story development, press outreach, reporting and more
- Assisting with media outreach, including pitch development, outreach to media and interview coordination
- Plugged into the news and social trends, identifying opportunities for clients
- Working alongside a team of fun, weird, wonderful Praytellers with a one-day, one dream attitude
- 1-3 years experience working in public relations and greater communications field (agency experience a plus)
- Organized and comfortable working around (sometimes tight) deadlines
- Pays attention to details on all projects, big or small
- Maintains a positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and excited to exceed client expectations and go the extra mile
- Eager to learn and ready to try new things with an open mind and positive attitude
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.