PR Account Director
Praytell is a creative communications agency headquartered in Brooklyn, New York with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Chicago, and now London. Blending full-service earned, owned, and paid into one holistic offering, Praytell supports a range of lifestyle, technology, and global brands and spreads greater good through its Passion Project, offering pro-bono work to nonprofits.
PR Account Director
Named North America’s PRWeek’s 2017 Small Agency of the Year and Best Place to Work four years running (2013-2017), Praytell believes the golden age of PR is now. We’re excited to bring our unique philosophy and distinctive agency culture across the pond, and we’re on the hunt for talented, passionate people to join our growing team!
We’re currently looking for a London-based PR superstar to join our ranks. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker, someone who’s excited about the future of communications, and a seasoned PR pro – fluent at developing and executing strategic PR campaigns. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join a growing team, to work for leaders who care and to make your mark in an industry long overdue for a shakeup – Praytell might just be the right agency home for you!
To tell us why you’re the right person for this role, and why you’d be excited to join us on this incredible journey, get in touch with Praytell’s UK Lead Hannah Gandevia (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Growing our agency’s London presence with participation in new business opportunities
- Overseeing local PR accounts ensuring all work is aligned with client’s objectives and driving results
- Working with day to day team to manage client needs and assist in day to day activities such as media outreach, executive thought leadership programs and more
- Leading accounts responsible meeting KPIs
- Managing the general health and growth of the business
- Offering counsel to clients as needed
- Proactively offering big ideas, POVs and other elements that keep the account energized
- Supporting new business material development and participates in pitches, RFI and RFP processes
- Leading deck development for planning and campaign projects and client presentations
- Adding critical thinking to reports drawing out insights and making recommendations on how findings should impact next steps
- Building lasting relationships with senior clients and partners
- Partnering with internal team to manage billing, staffing and the growth of the account and team
- Engaging and rallying team members to support projects in an empowering, collaborative manner that sets everyone up for success
- 8-10 years experience in public relations or other storytelling driven industry on the agency or client side
- A strong account leader, making sure team members understand their roles and work harmoniously and efficiently while inspiring them to do their best every single day
- Experienced proposal pitcher, comfortable networking
- Understands client relations and can cultivate relationships with counterparts at the most senior levels through proactivity and positivity ensuring the quality of the work is always A+
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Entrepreneurial spirit and is excited about the prospect of helping build our new London based presence (think startup feel with the stability and support of an established, award-winning agency)
- Proactive approach
- Able to take complex ideas and synthesize and reframe them for clients and other team members
- Creative problem solver who can execute flawlessly under tight deadlines
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.