Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital PR agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for a Community Manager to join our growing Los Angeles office. Our dream person is a creative thinker who takes deadlines seriously, and is excited about the future of social media and public relations. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything. The person in this role will be encouraged to explore other positions and departments as well – we support growth, no matter where the path leads.
- Cultivating communities across social media channels for brands on a daily basis by posting content, proactively engaging with audiences and keeping an eye out for opportunities
- Partnering with the day to day account, project management and creative teams to support deliverables to the finish line
- Fielding digital customer service questions
- Assisting the copywriting team with content development
- Assisting the strategy team in reporting and analytics
- Participating in brainstorms and big idea development, client calls and team meetings
- Some experience in community management (bonus points if it was at an agency)
- Proficient in content management tools such as Sprinklr, HootSuite or Percolate
- Understands what A+ customer service entails
- Strong organization skills to work across multiple clients and channels at once
- Excellent writing skills (knows that AP style is just as important as creativity)
- Idea machine, big and small
- Positive attitude, willingness to contribute at all levels
- Strong level of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Passion for greater good work
- Curious, eager to learn and enjoy a good happy hour once in awhile!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.