Praytell is a modern communications agency…and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Every day, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (five years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for a Motion Designer to join our Los Angeles office with serious animation skills, as well as experience creating social and digital content for brand partners. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at email@example.com that includes the following: your portfolio and why you’re the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
- Designing within a range of digital mediums, with a specific focus on moving images
- Interpreting creative briefs and client needs to create and edit deliverables through completion
- Developing storyboards and new animation concepts
- Presenting ideas internally with the creative team and externally with clients
- Executing creative vision, implementing feedback and completing edits with tight timelines (sometimes)
- Working as part of a team with other designers, project managers, video editors, copywriters, animators, and account team members
- Have at least 2-3 years animation/motion experience with additional graphic design experience (social, digital or PR agency is a plus)
- Completed a degree in animation, communication design or a similar field of study
- Demonstrate strong understanding of design principles and execute tasks efficiently
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Are aware of social tactics and trends in visual content
- Have sound knowledge in Adobe suite: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Are hungry to learn and widen your skill set
- Take pride in your attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Display professional attitude regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and can stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Possess energy for greater good work
- Are curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.
Join our teamApply Now