Account Strategy Supervisor
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
Account Strategy Supervisor
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for an Account Strategy Supervisor for our Los Angeles office. Our dream person is a passionate, creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations and a superstar when it comes to developing and running strategic PR campaigns. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
- Ensuring all work is aligned with client’s strategic direction and connected to solving business challenges
- Proactively taking public relations projects to the next level adding plus up opportunities and incremental ideas
- Accountable for proactive research, audits and any other project that requires investigation
- Keeping the team organized at all levels through project trackers, agendas, etc.
- Supporting deck development for planning and campaign projects and client presentations
- Overseeing delivery of industry updates and key takeaways for the team and clients
- Supporting team members in all aspects of media relations – developing pitch ideas, participates in high level media outreach, focuses on senior executive placements
- Leading executive visibility programs, media events and other top tier opportunities
- Building lasting relationships with clients, partners and media
- Giving clear direction and mentors junior staff members
- Managing team feedback and reviews at all levels and invests in each person’s growth
- 5-7 years experience in PR, communications, storytelling and/or client services
- A passionate storyteller with an interest and/or specific experience in food and beverage / spirits
- A media relations ace with a firm understanding of what it takes to secure coverage
- Is a detail dominator, helping make sure all client needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Excited about integrated communications – it’s the way of the future!
- Strong ability to manage time and deadlines across multiple accounts
- Advanced written, deck making and presentation skills
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Brings years of know how, but is constantly refreshing perspective based on the evolving landscape of our industry
- Projects confidence to the clients and is easily able to build connections
- Is comfortable being a leader and mentor in a growing agency
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.