Account Strategy Director
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
Account Strategy Director
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year – NBD.
We’re looking for an Account Strategy Director for our San Francisco. Our dream person is a passionate, creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations and a superstar when it comes to developing and running strategic PR campaigns. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
- Leading accounts responsible meeting KPIs
- Managing the general health and growth of the business
- Offering counsel to clients as needed
- Proactively offering big ideas, POVs and other elements that keep the account energized
- Supporting new business material development and participates in pitches, RFI and RFP processes
- Overseeing planning decks, launches, and strategy, as well as any additional client deliverables
- Adding critical thinking to reports drawing out insights and making recommendations on how findings should impact next steps
- Building lasting relationships with senior clients and partners
- Working on new business pitches building decks and presenting
- Partnering with internal team to manage billing, staffing and the growth of the account and team
- Engaging and rallying team members to support projects in an empowering, collaborative manner that sets everyone up for success
- 8-10 years experience in public relations on the agency or client side
- A passionate storyteller with an interest and/or specific experience in food and beverage / spirits
- A strong account leader, making sure team members understand their roles and work harmoniously and efficiently while inspiring them to do their best every single day
- Experienced new business pitcher and comfortable networking
- Understands client relations and can cultivate relationships with counterparts at the most senior levels through proactivity and positivity ensuring the quality of the work is always A+
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Proactive approach
- Able to take complex ideas and synthesize and reframe them for clients and other team members
- Creative problem solver who can execute flawlessly under tight deadlines
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.