Praytell, Brooklyn, NY
Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social, creative content, paid media, analytics and beyond. Now, we’re growing our creative team.
Praytell is seeking a highly skilled DP - Video Shooter/Editor to produce video content. This position will support a dedicated storytelling and video team for a major beer brand, making editorial video in various styles: documentaries, piece to camera, weekly series, sizzle reels, and animation. Check out just some of the things we’ve been working on at praytellfilms.com.
If you are passionate about film and skilled in telling stories through video, animation and have a solid portfolio to prove it, this is the gig you’ve been waiting for (assuming you’re awesome, a video know-it-all, make magic with motion, and also want to change beer the world).
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points). Don’t forget to include your portfolio!!
This person will be:
- Serving as cinematographer for videos filmed on location in New York and around the U.S.
- Shooting and editing quick-turn short form content
- Editing video in collaboration with producers and internal partners
- Collaborating with the producers, directors, and account team on video concepts, storyboards, and scripts
- Planning, pricing and securing necessary equipment and crew for filming and editing
- Providing multiple video edits for use in different channels including various social media formats
- Supporting internal video-editing requests for other Praytell video projects
- Managing flow of work to meet project guidelines and compliance requirements, often against tight deadlines
- At least eight years of related experience in video production
- Interest in learning about or already know about the beer industry
- Have an impressive portfolio of cinematography and editing work
- Excellent video editor and have strong post-production skills
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience shooting or editing documentaries
- Ability to record and edit audio
- Proficient in setup of field and studio lighting for single and multi-camera shoots
- Thrive in a dynamic environment characterized by evolving content strategy, including new processes and changing functions
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated success in managing multiple projects
- Proactive approach to assuming responsibility for deliverables and moving team goals forward
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.