Praytell, Brooklyn, NY
Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social, creative content, paid media, analytics and beyond. Now, we’re growing our creative team.
Praytell is seeking a highly organized and self sufficient Video Director/Producer to produce and direct video content. This position’s particular oversight includes pitching, producing, and directing original content as well as leading a dedicated team servicing a major beer brand. You’ll have the support and report to our Creative Director of Video. Check out just some of the things we’ve been working on at praytellfilms.com.
If you are passionate about film and skilled in telling stories through videos and have a solid portfolio to prove it, this is the gig you’ve been waiting for (assuming you’re awesome, a film know-it-all, make magic with motion, and also want to change the beer world).
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points). Don’t forget to include your portfolio!!
This person will be:
- Pitching one-off and series ideas intended for social and client platforms
- Managing assigned projects from pre-production through post-production and delivery
- Creating/managing budgets and calendars for assigned projects
- Managing research, sourcing, and casting for assigned projects
- Building content repositories and system for collecting, organizing, and tagging client media
- Working with Production Manager to hire and manage freelancers (as needed)
- Writing questions, script intros, create shot lists, and plan field shoots
- Conducting interviews on set
- Booking talent for video series as well as overseeing shoot logistics
- Reviewing/noting cuts and working closely with video editors on all deliverables
- At least eight years of related experience in video production, project management, with a minimum of five years producing and developing series in the field
- Experience creating and executing a wide range of video content, from documentary to narrative
- Exceptional writer with the ability to explain ideas on paper
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Thrive in a dynamic environment characterized by evolving content strategy, including new processes and changing functions
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated success in managing multiple projects
- Proactive approach to assuming responsibility for deliverables and moving team goals forward
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.