Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our digital PR agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social media, creative content, long and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond.
We’re looking for a savvy intern to join our award winning team in San Francisco focusing on social media - you might even get to work with one of the top three major social media platforms of our time (guess who it is and maybe you’ll get through to the next round of interviews).
The person we’re looking for is a passionate, creative thinker excited about the future of social media and knows their way around Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube. They’re excited to work with a team dedicated to delivering great work, learning every single day, and global domination.
The internship is a paid opportunity ($13/hr) and requires a 32 hour a week commitment, Monday through Friday, with some flexibility. We also offer interns dedicated trainings to learn the skills they need to succeed in our industry, hands-on experience with clients, and consistent feedback. Free snacks, too!
Below are more details and if you're interested, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 140 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Social Media Intern
San Francisco, CA
- Monitoring and tracking media coverage for client reporting
- Curating video content
- Engaging with client’s online social media communities
- Drafting social media content across platforms
- Working on 3-4 account teams completing tasks concurrently
- Researching content, competitors and a slew of other things that help the team stay up to date
- Collaborating with departments and peers to support agency wide projects
- Occasionally be the subject of our Snapchats and Instagrams (You've been warned)
- Have 1-2 years of general work experience (any business or industry will do, but social media or communications would be a plus)
- A senior undergraduate or recent graduate
- Experienced social media user (tell us your Twitter handle and we promise we’ll only creep on you a little bit)
- Plugged into pop culture from viral videos and memes to top influencers and celebrities
- Understand AP style and have developed written skills
- Like working independently and collaboratively
- Committed to meeting deadlines and can manage time to ensure delivery
- Can start in early August 2017 and be with us through December (but we can work with you on specific start/end dates)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.