Los Angeles, CA
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work the best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word there) just as much as our weird and wonderful employees, and our community. Everyday we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries from beer to technology, with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (three years running) and Agency of the Year, NBD.
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, creative thinkers motivated to be involved in the future of social media with solid understanding of how it all fits into the greater communications ecosystem.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
Senior Account Strategist (Social)
Los Angeles, CA
- Running point on daily account management tasks, answering inbound client requests and sending deliverables
- Supporting the account lead on projects from beginning to end in partnership with brand strategy, creative, analytics and paid media teams
- Ensuring deliverable quality and execution ensuring they meet deadlines and standards
- Proactively servicing clients and identifying how we can always go the extra mile
- Driving monthly deliverables for social accounts including content calendars, reporting and other project wrap up reports
- Researches and drafts POV on platform updates, emerging technology and other industry shifts
- 3-5 years experience in social media or other storytelling/content driven industry on the agency or client side working on account or strategy teams
- Creative problem solver who can build non-traditional solutions
- Plugged into industry updates and interested in technology, social media and client service
- Naturally proactive always thinking of how to take projects to the next level
- Ready to learn and eager to try
- Detail oriented and crazy organized
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things get hot
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.