San Francisco, CA
Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our PR agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social, creative content, paid media, analytics and beyond. Now, we’re looking for talented, passionate people to join our growing team.
The person we’re looking for is a creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations and a superstar when it comes to developing and running strategic PR campaigns. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for global domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company and make your mark, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
Junior Account Strategist (PR)
- Point person for daily tasks and client communications as well as weekly calls
- Leading for all aspects of media relations - building media lists, drafting pitches, participating in outreach, drafting briefing documents
- Overseeing deliverable quality and execution ensuring they meet deadlines and standards
- Driving the account proactively by identifying how we can go the extra mile from administrative needs to pitch ideas and research
- Supporting all aspects of campaign development and execution
- Overseeing coverage reports, media monitoring and project wrap up deliverables
- Plugging into industry updates and synthesizing key takeaways for the team and clients, then works with team leadership to proactively figure out how it impacts next steps
- Working closely with junior staff as a mentor and leader
- Able to take complex ideas and synthesize and reframe them for clients and other team members
- Creative problem solver who can execute flawlessly under tight deadlines
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Crazy organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Ready to learn and eager to try
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Projects confidence to the clients and is easily able to build connections
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.