Praytell is a modern communications agency…and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year - NBD.
We’re looking for a Project Manager for our Brooklyn office who can dust off a clear path to success at a project level, while reigning us in when we need real talk. This person is our navigator, our organizer, our super responsible friend who knows when it’s time to call an Uber on a Friday night. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email a email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
The person in this position will be:
- Managing our growing creative teams’ workload and deliverables and ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Overseeing the vendor process from research to quotes, agreements and payments
- Building project and new business budgets (and making the team stick to them)
- Connecting the account and creative teams to plan seamless workflows
- Creating project timelines and schedule all relevant check-ins with team members
- Enforcing processes that start with informed quality briefs and end with deliverables that meet client requests
- Responsible for assisting account leads in actualizing hours and costs against projects
- Liaisons with finance team to ensure all projects are properly tracked
- 3-4 years of project management experience at a creative agency ideally managing digital and/or social projects
- Budget building, timeline management and scope creation experience
- Organized at a supernatural level
- Respects the process, but knows that it is an art, not a science
- Has a sense of urgency and works well with fast turnaround times
- A good communicator who is able to explain concepts and next steps clearly
- Strong understanding of all aspects of design production
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness fund
- Continued education opportunities
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.