Praytell, Brooklyn, NY
Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our digital PR agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social media, creative content, long and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond.
We’re looking for a savvy intern to join our award winning team in Brooklyn to get hands-on experience working with clients in the industry.
The person we’re looking for is a passionate, creative thinker excited about the future of PR and social media. They’re excited to work with a team dedicated to delivering great work, side by side with full time employees, and learning every single day (and global domination).
The internship is a paid opportunity ($13/hr), with a flexible schedule you can set. We offer interns dedicated trainings to learn the skills they need to succeed in our industry, hands-on experience with clients, and consistent feedback. Free snacks, too!
Below are more details and if you're interested, send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 140 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Public Relations & Social Media Intern
- Monitoring and tracking media coverage for client reporting
- Creating and maintaining media lists, speaking and awards calendars and other ongoing programs
- Researching influencers, competitors, audiences and anything that will help your team be smarter
- Supporting report monthly reporting and campaign wrap up reports
- Attending and setting up for client events as needed
- Drafting social media content across platforms and engaging with your brand’s online communities
- Working on 3-4 account teams completing tasks concurrently, managing time and supporting the team
- Collaborating with departments and peers to support agency wide projects
- Occasionally be the subject of our Snapchats and Instagrams (You've been warned)
- Have at least 1 year of general work experience (any business or industry will do, but social media or communications would be a plus)
- A senior undergraduate or recent graduate
- Experienced social media user (tell us your Twitter handle and we promise we’ll only creep on you a little bit)
- Plugged into pop culture from news and viral videos to top influencers and celebrities
- Understand AP style and have developed written skills
- Like working independently and collaboratively
- Committed to meeting deadlines and can manage time to ensure delivery
- Can start in mid-August 2017 and be with us through December (but we can work with you on specific start/end dates)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.