With PRWeek Agency of the Year, Holmes Best New Agency and PRWeek Best Places to Work awards under our belt, our rapidly growing creative communications agency is shaking things up!
According to PRWeek, we’re “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with client partners that span a broad spectrum of industries providing integrated services across PR, social media, creative content, long and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond!
We’re looking for a passionate, creative thinkers excited about the future of social media with an understanding of how it fits into the greater communications ecosystem to join our amazing team in San Francisco.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus). And like any good pitch, the subject line matters, big time.
Below are more details and if you're interested, send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 140 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Junior Account Strategist
San Francisco, CA
This person will be:
- Engaging with online communities across social platforms by serving as a brand’s day to day voice with customers, followers, and influencers
- Supporting teammates with social media asks including research, reporting and monthly content calendars
- Crafting real time content to engage the brand in trending conversations across social platforms
- Taking detailed notes in meetings and sharing next steps with the team for any client and or internal meetings
- Conducting social media audits and compiling competitive reports, industry point to view documents, and platform updates - anything to help educate the team on the brand’s space
- Organizing the team’s documents ensuring resources are easily findable making the team more efficient
- Just starting out or up to a year of experience, either way, you’re excited to enter the social media communications field
- Pay attention to details on all projects, big or small
- Willing to jump in whenever, wherever across departments and projects
- Eager to learn and ready to try new things with an open mind and positive attitude
- Observe and retain information and apply insights daily
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.