Praytell is a modern communications agency rooted in strategic thinking and creative execution…and we’re shaking things up. We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community.
Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to design and video production. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year - NBD.
We’re looking for a Junior Designer to join our Chicago office and develop social and digital content from concept to delivery. This candidate would be joining a multi-disciplinary team that works in a variety of mediums making editorial videos, animations, brand identities, presentations and much more. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points). And like any good pitch, the subject line matters, big time. Don’t forget to include your kick ass portfolio!!
This person will be:
- Designing graphics within a range of digital and print mediums and seeing them through from concept to completion
- Brainstorming creative solutions with design team, account and strategy teams, project managers, etc.
- Concepting and presenting ideas internally with team leaders and externally with clients
- Interpreting creative briefs and client needs to develop and edit creative deliverables
- Working with the copy team to ideate and develop content for social media accounts
- Expected to complete work on time and under tight deadlines (sometimes)
- Working as part of an integrated team with other designers, project managers, video editors, copywriters, animators, and account team members
- Have at least two years of professional graphic design experience (social, digital or PR agency is a plus)
- Completed a degree in communication design or a similar field of study
- Demonstrate strong understanding of design principles and execute tasks efficiently
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate your ideas verbally with clients and teammates
- Possess a creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Are aware of social tactics and trends in visual content
- Have sound knowledge in Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects as well as Keynote and Powerpoint
- Are hungry to learn and widen skill set
- Take pride in your attention to detail and pixel perfection
- Display professional attitude regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and can stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Possess energy for greater good work
- Are curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness fund
- Continued education opportunities
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.