Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work the best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word there) just as much as our weird and wonderful employees, and our community. Everyday we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries from beer to technology, with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (three years running) and Agency of the Year, NBD.
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, creative thinkers motivated to be involved in the future of social media with solid understanding of how it all fits into the greater communications ecosystem.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
Junior Brand Strategist
- Assisting with competitive research, digital and social audits and target audience analysis (sometimes on tight deadlines)
- Contributing to campaign plans, participating in creative brainstorms and developing content ideas and strategies through the lens of the consumer
- Articulating POVs for clients on emerging technology partners, digital platforms, consumer behavior and cultural trends, using them to identify client growth opportunities
- Proactively spotting areas where we can offer smarter, brighter and more creative strategy and plans to reach and engage audiences on digital channels
- Working collaboratively with team members across strategy as well as in other departments
- 1-2 years of experience in social media strategy, analytics, paid media, insights, research or a related field
- Proficient knowledge of social media platforms and analytics, community management, influencer partnerships and content best practices
- Experience with search, Google Analytics, CRM and email marketing a bonus
- Willing to take on a range of tasks in a fast-moving environment not tethering yourself to a job description
- Natural interest in cultural trends, pop culture, technology innovation and social media content
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things get hot
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.