Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our PR agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social, creative content, paid media, analytics and beyond. Now, we’re looking for a talented Account Strategy Supervisor to join our growing team.
The person we’re looking for is a passionate, creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations and a superstar when it comes to developing and running strategic PR campaigns. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for global domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company and make your mark, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Praytell offers paid medical, vision and dental benefits, 401K with matching, unlimited time off, flexible schedules, supports the unique needs of parents (and pet owners), opportunities for growth, development programs, wellness stipends, commuter benefits, and so much more. Oh yeah, good snacks!
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
Junior Account Strategist (PR)
- Supporting teammates with daily account asks including research, pitching, media relations, media list development, and reporting
- Responsible setting up for meetings, taking notes, and circulating next steps to the team
- Managing the organization of information making important documents and resources easily accessible for the team
- Driving coverage report delivery and media monitoring for press hits
- Supporting team before, during and after events, mailers and other large scale projects
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in public relations and greater communications field
- Pay attention to details on all projects, big or small
- Willing to jump in whenever, wherever across departments and projects
- Eager to learn and ready to try new things with an open mind and positive attitude
- Observe and retain information and apply insights daily
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.