Praytell is looking for a talented Media Buyer to join our growing creative communications agency in our Austin office.
With PRWeek Agency of the Year, Holmes Best New Agency and PRWeek Best Places to Work awards under our belt, our 50+ team has never been stronger. We've got killer client partners across a mix of industries, a ridiculous new business pipeline, culture you can’t beat, and some serious momentum. We want someone that is diverse in creativity, passionate about all types of design and has a solid portfolio to prove it.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points). And like any good pitch, the subject line matters, big time.
Media Buyer (Jr.)
- Translate client performance objectives and KPIs and work with the media and analytics supervisor and brand strategists to develop media plans across multiple channels and formats.
- Monitor performance and identify and implement optimizations throughout duration of campaigns
- Pull campaign performance data, turn it into client-facing format and provide analysis on performance and articulate recommended changes and learnings
- Execute testing plans that will result in optimized performance
- Become a subject matter expert on digital ad products and platforms and help educate account, strategy and creative teams on best practices and opportunities for clients
- Develop relationships with key data and platform vendors
- Conduct research on target audiences and surface insights that will help guide content strategies and enable clients to reach, engage and convert key consumer segments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of social, search and or programmatic buying experience
- Experience working with Google Analytics, setting up tagging, events and pixel implementation