Praytell, Brooklyn, NY
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees, and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to technology), with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running - since we were founded!) and Agency of the Year - NBD.
We’re looking for savvy, passionate thinkers eager to provide data-driven analysis and insights to strategy, account and creative teams to drive the development of new content across social and digital channels. We also want someone with an affinity for Paid Media Planning and Buying across digital and potentially OOH. We look forward to meeting a candidate who is excited to work with a team dedicated to delivering great work, side by side with full time employees, and learning every single day.
The internship is a paid opportunity ($13/hr), with a flexible schedule you can set. We offer interns dedicated trainings to learn the skills they need to succeed in our industry, hands-on experience with clients and consistent feedback. Free snacks, too!
Below are more details on the paid media & analytics internship role. If you're interested, send us an firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 280 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Paid Media & Analytics Internship
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure goals are met and budget is being spent efficiently
- Researching target audiences based on their social media behaviors and interests using our range of platform tools such as Affinio and Spredfast
- Assist in creating insightful, visual reporting presentations with recommendations and optimization ideas
- Learning the capabilities of each social platform and how to use new ad products
- Learning how to make educated placement recommendations using industry data and owned insights
- Learning about your client's business, including the industry, your client’s competitors; and assisting formulating approaches and targeting in terms of paid
- Collaborating with different departments and peers to support agency-wide projects
- Occasionally be the subject of our Snapchats and Instagrams (You've been warned)
- Are interested in learning and developing a solid understanding of consumer and industry insights
- Have a passion for combining data and creativity
- Get excited about optimization and using data to uncover insights and solutions
- Have an understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Have at least one year of general work experience (any business or industry will do, but paid advertising and analytics would be a plus!)
- Must live in or around New York and be able to come into our office in Crown Heights at least 2-3 days per week
- Can commit to a minimum of about 20 hours per week
- Are a junior or senior undergraduate or recent graduate
- An experienced social media user (familiarity with Google Analytics and pulling reports from native social like FB and Twitter is a plus)
- Like working independently and collaboratively
- Are committed to meeting deadlines and can manage time to ensure delivery
- Can start in early or mid May 2018 and be with us through mid or end of August 2018 (but we can work with you on specific start/end dates)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.