Praytell is looking for a talented Art Director to join our growing creative communications agency in our Los Angeles office.
With PRWeek Agency of the Year, Holmes Best New Agency and PRWeek Best Places to Work awards under our belt, our rapidly growing digital PR communications agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, we're "“"paving the way for what’s next in PR" with client partners that span a broad spectrum of industries providing integrated services across digital PR, social media strategy, creative content, community management, long form and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond!
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, creative thinkers excited about the future of communications and design to join our amazing team in Los Angeles.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points). And like any good pitch, the subject line matters, big time. Don’t forget to include your kick ass portfolio!!
Los Angeles, CA
This person will:
- Plant the creative flag on the westcoast, being the lead designer and supporting all design needs
- Craft and execute various design mediums including social content, graphics and animations, branding and a strong communications design skillset
- Work closely with copy and account teammates to bring content to life
- Support photo shoots and video shoots in studio and on location
- Proactively share new ideas and big thinking based on the ever-changing creative landscape
- Work with a high level of independence and be over communicative with creative managers in the East coast Praytell offices
- At least 5 years experience in design and art direction and proficient in presentation design along with other storytelling visuals (in advertising is a plus)
- Experience in a variety of mediums including social media, slide presentations, video, infographics, etc.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of design principles and executes tasks efficiently
- Visualizes data in ways that bring numbers, graphs and insights to life
- Collaborative approach to creative work with an understanding of how copy, design, video and other tools work together to tell an engaging story
- Proficient in key design programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, PowerPoint, Google Slides
- Ability to interpret creative briefs, implement feedback and present ideas with enthusiasm
- Comfortable with tight deadlines
- Invested in learning new skills and hungry to learn
- Detail oriented and committed to pixel perfection
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual arts or something similar
- Excited about the changing creative landscape and always challenging themselves and their teammates to execute the most cutting edge work
- Photography, videography, animation skills are a HUGE plus!