Praytell, Brooklyn, NY
Calling all organized, deadline oriented, Excel pros out there! Our People and Operations team (or POPs team, as we call it) is hiring and we’re looking for someone to join our small but mighty team.
The POPs team manages the company’s finance, human resources, culture, office spaces and so much more. From paying the bills to celebrating anniversaries, the POPs team touches almost every single function of the agency. In the past few months alone, we’ve opened a Chicago office, rolled out a massive wellness program and approved (what feels like) 14 million expense reports. And we’re happy to say our agency has earned four consecutive Best Places to Work wins from PRWeek as of 2017!
If you are passionate about learning, incredibly organized, an Excel slayer, fascinated by office culture, and excited about building something from the ground up, this is the gig you’ve been waiting for.
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey.
This person will be:
- Supporting our monthly invoice process from creation and coding to payments and tracking
- Reviewing weekly cash report and sending out emails to clients for status on payments
- Managing expense reports for the company and employees on a weekly and monthly basis
- The point person for tracking office expenses and budgets across our offices
- Updating our systems and managing paperwork related to employee changes
- Supporting our new hire onboarding process collecting and digitally filing necessary documents
- Maintaining records of all company subscriptions, log-ins and equipment inventory
- Submitting quarterly paperwork related to benefits
- Submitting weekly paperwork related to timesheets
- Tracking and supporting wellness fulfillment for employees
- Reporting to our CFO and our Vice President of POPs
Does this sound like you?
- One to two years of experience working in any aspect of office management or another applicable field (work at a PR, digital or communications agency is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, specifically Excel
- Does not miss deadlines
- Enjoys working collaboratively, but can run with projects and feel comfortable working independently
- Positive attitude and willingness to raise a hand to help
- Proactive approach to work and focused on delivering quality and excellence every day
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Does not miss deadlines (yes, it’s worth saying again)
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.