With PRWeek Agency of the Year, Holmes Best New Agency and PRWeek Best Places to Work awards under our belt, our rapidly growing modern communications agency is shaking things up.
According to PRWeek, we’re “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with client partners that span a broad spectrum of industries providing integrated services across PR, social media, creative content, long and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond!
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, creative thinkers passionate about the future of social media with an understanding of how it fits into the greater communications ecosystem to join our amazing team in San Francisco.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 140 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Account Strategy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
This person will be:
- Leading social media accounts with ability to understand broader communications ecosystem
- Working closely with creative, brand strategy, analytics and paid media teams to ensure social plans are tied to delivering on business objectives
- Accountable for all aspects of account health from team happiness to client satisfaction and delivering on critical metrics
- Staying on top of backend account administration such as SOWs, budgets and timelines
- Spending time with key clients in SF and/or Silicon Valley
- Supporting the agency’s new business efforts and participate in pitches, RFI and RFP processes
- 4-7 years experience in social media or other storytelling/content driven industry on the agency or client side working on account or strategy teams
- Authoritative understanding of key social platforms, reporting and analytics, paid media strategies and the industry landscape
- A strong account leader, ensuring the team is marching towards the same goals while inspiring them to do their best every single day
- Understands client relations and can cultivating relationships with counterparts through proactivity and positivity ensuring the quality of the work is always A+
- Brings years of know how, but is constantly updating, pivoting and changing perspective based on the evolving social landscape
- Adds critical thinking to reports drawing out insights and making recommendations on how it should impact next steps
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things are moving quickly
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Is a leader and a mentor
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.