Our growing agency is shaking things up! According to PRWeek, our digital PR agency is “paving the way for what’s next in PR” with our modernized approach to public relations, social media, creative content, long and short form video, paid media, analytics and beyond. Now, we’re looking for a talented Account Strategy Supervisor to join our growing agency.
The person we’re looking for is a passionate, creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations. With strategy on the brain, they lead their teams to through client asks, keep everyone informed of industry happenings and understands how integrated services work. They’re dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every single day, and global domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Praytell offers medical full benefits, unlimited time off, flexible schedules, supports the unique needs of mothers and fathers (and pet owners), opportunities for growth, development programs, wellness stipends, and so much more. Oh yeah, and snacks!
Send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points).
Account Strategy Supervisor
San Francisco, CA
- Ensuring all work is aligned with client’s strategic direction and connected to solving business challenges
- Proactively taking public relations projects to the next level adding plus up opportunities and incremental ideas
- Accountable for proactive research, audits and any other project that requires investigation
- Keeping the team organized at all levels through project trackers, agendas, etc.
- Leading brief development and ensures all departments are in lock step
- Leading deck development for planning and campaign projects and client presentations
- Overseeing delivery of industry updates and key takeaways for the team and clients
- Supporting senior team lead in deliverables and client communications
- Supporting team members in all aspects of media relations - developing pitch ideas, participates in high level media outreach, focuses on senior executive placements
- Leading executive visibility programs, media events and other top tier opportunities
- Building lasting relationships with clients, partners and media
- Giving clear direction and mentors junior staff members
- Managing team feedback and reviews at all levels and invests in each person’s growth
- 5-7 years experience in PR, communications, storytelling and/or client services
- A media relations ace with a firm understanding of what it takes to secure coverage
- Is a detail dominator, helping make sure all client needs are addressed in a timely manner
- Excited about integrated communications - it’s the way of the future!
- Strong ability to manage time and deadlines across multiple accounts
- Advanced written, deck making and presentation skills
- Strives to exceed client expectations, going the extra mile to deliver items before requested
- Brings years of know how, but is constantly refreshing perspective based on the evolving landscape of our industry
- Projects confidence to the clients and is easily able to build connections
- Is comfortable being a leader and mentor in a growing agency
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, supportive and kind