Los Angeles, CA
Praytell is a modern communications agency… and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work the best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word) just as much as our weird and wonderful employees and our community. Everyday we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries from beer to technology, with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (three years running) and Agency of the Year, NBD.
We’re looking for experienced, passionate, creative thinkers motivated to be involved in the future of social media with solid understanding of how it all fits into the greater communications ecosystem.
If you're interested, send us an email at email@example.com that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey in 280 characters (GIFs = bonus).
Account Strategy Director (Social)
Los Angeles, CA
- Leading social media accounts day to day executing on plans collaboratively with the extended team
- Working closely with creative, brand strategy, analytics and paid media teams to ensure social plans are tied to delivering on business objectives
- Accountable for all aspects of account health from team happiness to client satisfaction and delivering on critical metrics
- Staying on top of backend account administration such as budgets, allocations and timelines
- Spending time with key clients at all levels in person
- Driving account growth, selling in new projects as well as supporting the agency’s new business efforts and participating in pitches
- 7-10 years experience in social media or other storytelling/content driven industry on the agency or client side working on account or strategy teams
- Expert understanding of key social platforms, reporting and analytics, paid media strategies and the industry landscape
- A strong account leader, making sure team members understand their role within the account and inspiring them to do their best every single day
- Understands client relations and can cultivate relationships with counterparts at the most senior levels through proactivity and positivity ensuring the quality of the work is always A+
- Brings years of know how, but is constantly updating, pivoting and changing perspective based on the evolving social landscape
- Adds critical thinking to reports drawing out insights and making recommendations on how it should impact next steps
- Excellent writer and presenter who is able to tell a story through decks
- Positive attitude and ability to stay cool when things get hot
- Remarkably organized in an awesome (maybe scary) way
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.