Praytell, Chicago, IL
Praytell is a modern communications agency…and we’re shaking things up. Our perspective is this: social media and PR work best when they work together. Take that concept, root it in strategic and creative thinking, and what you have is a digital agency that’s doing things differently.
We’re equally committed to our amazing client partners (partners being the key word), weird and wonderful employees and community. Everyday, we come to work excited to service a broad range of industries (from beer to tech) with a diverse spectrum of services from media relations to creative big ideas to paid and analytics. We’re proud to say we have a few badges of honor, including PRWeek’s Best Places to Work (four years running) and two-time Agency of the Year - NBD.
We’re looking for an Account Strategist for our Chicago office to work on a variety of accounts. Our dream person is a passionate, creative thinker who’s excited about the future of public relations and a superstar when it comes to developing and running strategic PR campaigns. This person is dedicated to delivering great work, learning (and teaching) every day, and always striving for world domination. In an employer, this person is looking for leaders who care, the opportunity to work with a growing company, and a team that knows balance is everything.
Send us an email a firstname.lastname@example.org that tells us why you're the right person to join us on this incredible journey (GIFs = bonus points) and let us know which office you’re interested in.
Account Strategist (PR)
This person will be:
- Accountable for public relations asks including media list development, coverage tracking reports and other daily deliverables
- Assisting team with media outreach, including pitch development, media research and pitching
- Delivering agendas, meeting recaps and next steps to teams and clients
- Supporting research, audits and any other projects that require investigation
- Plugged into industry updates and synthesizing key takeaways for the team and clients
- Mentoring and managing junior staff members
- 2-3 years experience in public relations and greater communications field
- Organized and comfortable working around (sometimes tight) deadlines
- Pay attention to details on all projects, big or small
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude
- Proactive and excited to exceed client expectations and go the extra mile
- Willing to jump in whenever, wherever across departments and projects
- Eager to learn and ready to try new things with an open mind and positive attitude
- Observe and retain information and apply insights daily
- Energy for greater good work
- Curious, genuine, honest, encouraging and kind
- Paid health, vision and dental insurance
- 401K with matching
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work schedules
- Parenting and pet owner benefits
- Paid parking spots and commuter benefits
- Oh and snacks, yum!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome all human people at our company and do not discriminate. Period.